Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you

I want to start off by saying thank you. Without your support both financially and emotionally, this journey would have been so much more difficult. In the past several months I managed to raise $2,320 to help fight blood cancers.

This journey has been difficult, fun, challenging and rewarding. I've met many people who are now great inspirations and discovered that many of my friends have been impacted to leukemia and lymphoma.

This Sunday is my biggest challenge. The Peach of a Century. The course is approximately 102 miles long and we'll be starting around 8am. While I'm looking forward to getting my weekends back, it will be bittersweet as my journey ends. For so many inflicted with cancer, they aren't lucky to just "get their life back". It is truly a life long challenge for them and I will keep that in mind as I pedal my way to a cure.

Be on the look out for my final event report sometime in the next two weeks.

Again, I thank you so much for your support this season.

All my best,

Michele

No comments: